News and updates relating to special educational needs and disabilities.
- SEND Newsletter (Leicester City Council)
- Disabled Living e-newsletters
- Kidz to Adultz magazine
- ADHD Solutions
- Special Needs Jungle - sign up to receive independent parent-led information
- MacIntyre Digest - sign up to receive news and blogs
- Bamboozle Backyard
Free sessions for children on the autism spectrum and their family.
Sessions take place on Thursday and Friday between 18 July 2021 to 22 October 2021 at Rowley Fields allotments, Braunstone.
Booking is essential via Bamboozle Backyard website
- Autism support and online safety event
Counter Terrorism Policing - East Midlands
Thursday 18 November 2021 - 5pm onwards
Please join us at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, or online, to hear from guest speakers; discover support available for children and young adults with diagnosed or suspected Autism; meet with local support organisations and chat with other parents.
Further information and to book a place at autsupport.eventbrite.co.uk