Get up and go
Get Up and Go Summer Programme is all about encouraging children, young people and their families to be physically active during the summer holiday.
From 15 July 2019, Get Up and Go sessions and events are taking place across the 12 of the Children, Young, People and Families centre.
To take part, register at your local Children's Centre, collect your GUAG passport and free reusable water bottle. Then join in with the GUAG sessions held over the summer holiday to win stamps in your passport.
Collect 6 stamps in your passport to win a prize. All completed passports from children, young people and adult will go into a grant prize draw, this will take place from the 19 to 23 August 2019.
Get up and go timetable
At a glance, Get up and Go sessions are as follow. Alternatively view the full Get Up and Go timetable (pdf 345kb).
- Bushey Park - 10.30am to 1pm
- Thurnby Lodge CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Woodbridge CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Bewcastle CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Saffron CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Netherhall CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- New Parks CYPFC / field - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Belgrave CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Beaumont Leys CYPFC / Home Farm Park - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Highfields CYPFC - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Braunstone CYPFC/Braunstone Park - 1.30pm to 4pm
- Eyres Monsell - 1.30pm to 4pm
Citywide events include
- Mini-Town Hall events on the 17, 24 and 31 July 2019 from 11am to 2pm
- National Play Day on Wednesday 7 August 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- Family Park event on Wednesday 14 August from 11am to 4pm
- Celebration event on Wednesday 21 August from 11am to 4pm
For more information on how to become involved, contact your nearest Children's Centre.
For an alternative accessible version of the timetable contact email@example.com