Planning for a baby
Information aimed at people who need to access advice and support on family planning.
- NHS provide step by step advice when planning for a pregnancy
- DisabledParent.org.uk offers information and support to disabled people during pregnancy and as parents.
- The Leicester Fertility Centre offers fertility treatment tailored to both NHS and privately funded patients. Pre-Conception Advice (leicesterfertilitycentre.org.uk)
- NHS provides information about starting a family if you're lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or non-binary.
- If you are considering adoption the Family Adoptions Links Service explains the process involved when adopting.
- Tommy's Pregnancy Hub provides advice and support that can pregnancy journey.
For further advice and support contact your GP surgery, midwife, health visitor or visit your nearest Children's Centre.