Learning Together Programme
The Learning Together Programme (LPT) can help parents and carers to:
- value and extend learning opportunities in everyday life
- improve the quality of the home learning environment
- develop secure attachment relationships with their babies and children
By supporting parents/carers, the programme aims to improve children’s:
- personal, social and emotional development
- communication and language
- early literacy
- early numeracy
- health and physical development
Our children, young people and families centres offer 2 LPT programmes.
- Babies learning together - 0 to 1 year olds
- Toddlers learning together - 1 to 2 year olds
These are invite only programmes. For more information on how to access this activity, contact your nearest centre.