Designated Specialist Provision
Designated Specialist Provision (DSP) are specialist provision for specific types of special needs as part of mainstream school or academy.
Children who are placed in DSPs do not require full time specialist provision but require some additional specialist support to access the curriculum. Their time is split between mainstream lessons and activities and the DSP.
Each DSP offers a specialism. The following list will help you find a DSP that is relevant to your child's needs.
Communication and interaction
- Braunstone Frith Primary Academy
- Catherine Infant School
- Fullhurst Community College
- Imperial Avenue Infant School
- Inglehurst Junior School
- King Richard III Infant School
- Kestrel Mead Primary Academy
- Rushey Mead Primary School
- Sandfield Close Primary School
- Spinney Hill Primary School
- Stokes Wood Primary School
Social, emotion and mental health
Speech, language and communication