Complaints about childcare

If you are concerned about anything you see, hear or experience relating to an early years or childcare provider, you should raise this directly with the service in the first instance.

If you cannot resolve the matter in this way or have a concern regarding the safeguarding, safety and well-being of a child or children, contact Ofsted in the following way:

Invoice and payment concerns should be raised to the local authority and not with Ofsted.  This can be done by sending details of your invoice and payment concern by email to