News and events
Independent news and events that parents, carers and young people may find useful will be published here.
- Special Needs Jungle - sign up to receive independent parent-led information
- MacIntyre Digest - sign up to receive news and blogs
The Disabled Children's Service offer a training programme for parents, carers and professionals with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Download the latest training programme (PDF).
Type 2 Diabetes Education Programme
If you are 18-25 and have, or want to know more about, diabetes become involved with the development of a new education programme. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have news or are holding an event related to SEND in Leicester City, we can feature your news or event if it:
- informs the families of young people with SEND
- creates opportunities for children and young people with SEND to thrive
- keeps families and young people with SEND up to date
- enriches the lives of children and young people with SEND or their families in some other way
To promote your event email your event information to email@example.com.