Exhibit your service
The Local Offer Live event gives professional and community support services an opportunity to share, demonstrate and talk about what they do to everyone with an interest in SEND between the ages of 0 to 25.
What will exhibiting at Local Offer Live event give to your organisation?
- An opportunity to advertise your services to 3000 parents, carers and businesses across Leicester and the Midlands.
- The chance to meet the children and young people who use the services, whilst also meeting potential new clients.
- Time to network with other professionals offering disability services, and seek partnerships to develop your organisation.
- A launchpad to promote your new business, service, social enterprise or community interest project.
Why should you exhibit your organisation?
- Local Offer Live is the event for SEND, endorsed by Leicester City Council with many organisations returning each year.
- Local Offer Live 2017 was attended by over 3000 parents, carers and young people from across Leicester and the Midlands, and went on to win a national Conference & Incentive Travel Magazine Award.
- Last year's attendees included professionals from the voluntary, private and public sectors, some of whom were commissioners of the services.
- Over 130 services have previously exhibited at Local Offer Live.
- The event is supported by a programme of workshops and seminars to emphasise points you need to raise with your customers and service users.
- The Curve is a designated Safe Place with super-accessible facilities.
- Refreshments are available throughout the day
Pricing and how to apply
There are two pricing levels for Local Offer Live:
- £90 (inc VAT)* - registered charities and special schools
- £180 (inc VAT)* - non-registered charities, businesses and other schools