Coronavirus: SEND updates
Links to the latest SEND information and updates
- Minister Ford's letter to SEND sector - 2 September 2020
- Joint Ministerial Letter on the full return to educational settings in September 2020
- Key message summary of the joint ministerial letter - Council for Disabled Children
- EHC Plan assessments update
- Supporting children and young people’s emotional wellbeing
- SEND Services currently available
- Message from Leicester City Parent Carer Forum
- School Resources
- NHS Coronavirus Advice
If you are experiencing financial crisis and have no funds for utility bills or food, you can claim crisis support.
Email your name and phone number to C19support@leicester.gov.uk. You will receive a call back between 9.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and an application will be completed over the phone.
Keep up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 through Leicester City Council’s Your Leicester newsletter. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook