Local support and information in response to Coronavirus.
- Returning to school
- Re-opening of schools letter from City Mayor
- Home schooling - useful resources and websites
- SEND updates
- Education, health and care (EHC) plan assessment
- Free school meals
- Brokerage support for keyworkers
- Guidance for childcare professionals
- Latest information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) for Leicester
- NHS Guidance for everyone
If you are experiencing financial crisis and have no funds for utility bills or food, you can claim crisis support.
Email your name and phone number to C19support@leicester.gov.uk. You will receive a call back between 9.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and an application will be completed over the phone.
Keep up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 through Leicester City Council’s Your Leicester newsletter. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook