Week 6 - 16 to 20 August
Providers offering places for week six of the holiday and food activity programme.
If you have requested a place for week six, a response will be sent to the email address provided on your registration form. Applications for week six will close on Tuesday 10 August.
Apply directly with provider
The following organisations are also offering programme places and require direct registration.
- School Sport and Physical Activity Network
- Aimstrong Sport (Fullhurst Community College)
- Leicester City Hockey Club (multi-activity sessions)
Apply through Leicester City Council
- B-Inspired (Full - no spaces available)
- Big Local - Cruyff Court
- Christ the King Church
- E2 - Barley Croft
- E2 - Beaumont Lodge
- E2 - Boxing training (full - no spaces available)
- E2 - Community Hub
- E2 - Football practice (limited spaces)
- Emerald Centre with Northfields Play Barn
- Gorse Hill City Farm (Full - no spaces available)
- Mowmacre Playground (Full - no spaces available)
- Woodgate Adventure Playground (Full - no spaces available)
School based provision
The following organisations are offering places to children who are attend specific schools only. These schools will notify their free school meals families on how to register.