Week 3 - 26 to 30 July
Providers offering places for week three of the holiday and food activity programme.
If you have requested a place for week three, a response will be sent to the email address provided on your registration form. Applications for week 3 closed on Tuesday 20 July.
- Big Local - Cruyff Court
- Christ the King Church
- E2 - Barley Croft
- E2 - Beaumont Lodge
- E2 - Boxing training
- E2 - Community Hub
- E2 - Football practice
- Emerald Centre with Northfields Play Barn
- GNR8 Academy
- Goldhill Adventure Playground
- Highfields Centre
- Mowmacre Playground (Full - no places available)
- New Parks Adventure Playground (Full - no places available)
- Sanatan Mandir / Belgrave Playhouse
- Somali Community Parents Association (SOCOPA)
- St Matthews What Cabin
- Wesley Hall (Full - no places available)
- Woodgate Adventure Playground
The following organisations are also offering programme places and require direct registration.
- School Sport and Physical Activity Network
- Aimstrong Sport
- Leicester City in the Community
- Leicester City Hockey Club
The following organisations are offering places to children who are attend specific schools only. These schools will notify their free school meals families on how to register.