Our training service aims to support childcare settings in Leicester City with raising quality through workforce development
Continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities are available for Leicester City’s childcare, early years workforce. We provide the following CPD courses which support the requirements within the Early Years Foundation Stage, the regulatory framework inspected by Ofsted.
Practitioners from outside of Leicester City can now access our CPD training. See the Pricing structure - booking terms and conditions for more details.
- Recruiting and supporting staff
- Strengthening leadership
- Developing quality through peer observations
- Effective supervision and appraisal
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Healthy living and learning
- Creating rich learning environment
- Understanding and working with EYFS
- Look, listen and note
- Developing and supporting self regulated learning
- Equality and diversity
- Safeguarding the wellbeing of children
- Friday 5 April 2019 (9.30am - 11.30am)
- Thursday 11 April 2019 (1pm - 3pm)
- Thursday 11 April 2019 (6.30pm - 8.30pm)
In-house training and support
For information about the Safeguarding Competency framework visit the Leicestershire and Rutland Safeguarding Board
Prices and booking
To reserve a place on an CPD course, read the terms and conditions and complete the booking form attached.