Quality Improvement Programme (QIP)
The Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) supports all childcare providers who are based in Leicester City with quality improvement and in becoming self reflective.
We work in partnership with settings and individual practitioners to ensure that the children in Leicester get a good start in life. The Programme encompasses national strategies, the use of the Self Evaluation Form (SEF) and our own Quality Improvement tool the Q Cards.
It helps practitioners in:
- Delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage and providing individualised care and early education to children
- Becoming reflective practitioners
- Offering an inclusive service to all children and their families
- Ensuring that settings and members of the workforce have a development plan
- Quality Improvement Framework - Settings
- Quality Improvement Framework - Childminders
- Q Cards
- Keeping Up To Date - website links for all childcare providers