Rapid test centres
There are six rapid test centres open in the city where you can be tested for Coronavirus if you do not display symptoms.
- Adult Education College, Belvoir Street
- Coleman neighbourhood centre
- Eyres Monsell Community Centre
- Fosse Neighbourhood Centre
- Hamilton Library, Maidenwell Avenue
- Tudor Community Centre
All the centres are open 9am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, and from 10am until 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Further information is available at local rapid test centres
Watch Ivan Browne, Leicester's director of public health, reminds us how important it is to get regular coronavirus tests if you can't work from home – even if you have no symptoms.